Friday, August 24, 2007

Working on Jete's Website

Erin is again competing with Jete' Dance Company's competitive dance team. She is having a great time. In an effort to keep parents and dancers up-to-date with what is going on with dance classes and events, I offered to build a webpage for them. It is still under construction as I wade my way through knowing what content to post, but it's coming along (if you have any suggestions, please feel free to share them with me... I know it needs graphics and photos... I am waiting to get those from Shannon). Shannon Feet is the instructor/owner of the dance company and does a fabulous job with the girls. I am proud to be a part of the "team" although not in the "dancing" sense, but by constructing the site. Check it out here:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Webmaster!! Looks great! You are so talented in so many things. I'm so glad I'm your friend. See ya tomorrow evening after 1 football game and 2 baseball games. It's a busy weekend but my "down time" will take place starting at 6pm at your crib.

Stacie

Paula D said...

No rest for us moms. We will do that when we experience "empty nest" in about 10 to 12 years. Wow, and I just thought I played the role of "mom taxi"! Now I know how you work on your tan... sitting in the sun cheering on your sons. We will indeed have some down time tomorrow night. I'm so glad to be your friend!

Anonymous said...

AND I'M GLAD TO BE BOTH OF YALL'S FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JILLIE BEAR