Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Keith Urban

I am so NOT a country music fan. There was a very brief period of time in high school (1990 or so) that I enjoyed a little of it, but for the most part, I tend to stay away from it. While listening to my favorite morning radio station, 96.1 The River, Jodie from the morning show mentioned a remake of a Phil Collins song by a current country music star, Keith Urban. They played just a little part of the song, but I fell in love with the voice I heard. The song was "I Can't Stop Loving You". After downloading this song into iTunes, it is now one of my favorites... not to mention the album cover is nice to look at too ;-)

Listen to Keith Urban's version of "I Can't Stop Loving You" by clicking on the player below:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Paula- He's my favorite male country singer! I love him! His voice is wonderful! Look up the song "Tonight I Wanna Cry".
He sings that song too. Let me know what you think!!

Jill