Saturday, August 18, 2007

"Board of Designers"

I am so pumped! I joined a few of my favorite scrapbook buddies at our local scrapbook store, Scrapbook and Co., last night. We cropped until after 1AM. I was able to knock out quite a few layouts and had a lot of fun at the same time. While there, I admired the layouts by the "Board of Designers" and noticed that they would be changing out the "board" today. If you wanted to serve on the board you would submit a layout for the "try-outs". I ran over there today and dropped one off. By 5PM, the store called to say that I was selected to be on the board! I am thrilled. Basically, the store will give me some of the newest supplies to create a layout or project which will be displayed in the store and posted on the store's website. I'll get the art back after the time of display to keep! I also got a cute t-shirt and a 3 month coupon towards savings on other supplies I can buy.

1 comment:

Mom2HimMeme2Them said...

Congrats Paula. You have always been so talented. I have never been able to scrapbook.