Thursday, August 16, 2007

Party Planning

In preparation for a little party I will be having soon, I was looking for something novel for the guests to enjoy. I thought about perhaps chocolate shot glasses. Basically little glasses made of chocolate... yummy to fill with any delectable drink, ice cream or fruit. I decided to do a search online for these, when I came across something else that may not be as flavorsome, but would be oh so entertaining. Imagine serving a few tipsy party guests "more" in one of these:
It's a shot glass shaped ice tray! I can just see a bunch of drunks with their lips stuck to the side of one of these. LOL... it would make for great party entertainment!

4 comments:

Brooklyn said...

You could also use chocolate candy melts and a shotglass to make them yourself! I'll help if you are interested. You could probably make them whenever you want, freeze them, and then take them out when needed.

Brooklyn said...

http://www.amyscandykitchen.com/page.cfm/135

i found it by googling "liquor cups." you could do it by using a mold shaped like this or using little ketchup cups... or even lining a shot glass with foil

Anonymous said...

I would probably be one of "those tipsy guests" with their mouth stuck to the frozen ice shot glass. Can't wait for your party!!

Stacie

Anonymous said...

ha, ha!!! I can't wait to go to your Paarr-taay!!!!!!!!!!

Jill