Thursday, August 9, 2007

BB8 Update

As a huge "Big Brother" fan, I could probably blog about every episode and every player every blog. I have resisted the temptation to do this, but tonight's episode couldn't be overlooked! Amber, the typical "cry-baby" girl on the show, stepped it up tonight. It seems that she should have gotten her hair braided the first day in the house, because she transformed into a woman with a backbone when she got her braids! She stopped crying and finally gave the house a piece of her mind. She's gone from one of my most disliked players, to one I can't wait to see what she says/does next. You go girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PAULA- I GOT THE INVITE FROM STACIE ABOUT YOUR FUN PARTY! I'M GONNA GO WITH HER TO YOUR PAR-TAY! CAN'T WAIT! THANKS!

JILL

Paula D said...

Girl... I sent you an invitation direct! Didn't go through Stac this time ;-) Bring any other girlfriends who you think will be game for such a party... the more the merrier.