Wednesday, July 18, 2007

We are Big Brother Fans

As you know WD and I are enjoying the new season of Big Brother. Well it seems we may have caused some others to become "fans" of this crazy reality show. Brooklyn & Zach are now our Big Brother "buddies". The show comes on 3 times a week, so we chose Sunday night to hang out and watch it together while the kids play. I think we'll switch it to Thursday night though because that is when the "live eviction" takes place! This week Joe & Dick are up for eviction... I love Joe because he's so comically dramatic, but I would love to see Dick and his daughter Danielle work out their broken relationship. I don't won't to see either go... but one must. So much drama... if you want to get hooked, you can watch the previous episodes on the CBS website.

No comments: