Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Got an IPOD

As a surprise, WD gave me an iPod (30GB) for our 14th anniversary. It was super sweet that he splurged on such a gift for me...especially in light of the fact that he so deeply wants one for himself. I had the shuffle (and so does he), but while mowing the lawn one day, I ruined my shuffle. I slipped it into my waist-band on the side of my shorts, without the protective cover, and ended up sweating which then seeped into the apparently sensitive device, ruining it... I know... "Whewww, gross!". Anyway, WD got the new iPod for me that allows podcasts (which I'm not really sure how they work yet), videos (downloaded Kelly Clarkson's video of "Never Again"), photos and of course lots of music. WD included a cute little card with the iPod that said, "Happy Anniversary! P.S. Don't "sweat" the iPod."

No comments: