Friday, July 27, 2007

Bon Jovi

OMG! I was driving to work this morning listening to the radio (I don't do the iPod while driving), and a wonderful song came on the radio sung by a very familiar voice. I listened in hopes of at least catching the chorus where I hoped I could pick out the title. I just couldn't get it, so I "jotted down" a few of the lyrics in my Blackberry so that I could google 'em when I got home. I couldn't believe it, when I was able to find the song and discover who it was singing... Jon Bon Jovi! What a blast from the past... I remember jamming out to Bon Jovi's "Livin' on a Prayer" and "You Give Love a Bad Name" on my "jam box". The great thing is that Jon Bon Jovi is still looking good (although his hair is a little big for my tastes today) and sounding GREAT! He just cranked out a new CD, "Lost Highway"... it included the song I heard on the radio, "(You Want to) Make a Memory". You got to check out the video here!

No comments: