Monday, July 2, 2007

Big Brother is COMING!

Most days it is quite obvious that God put me and WD together to compliment each other's differences... there is an endless list of these, but one of the things we share in common is our love for reality TV. I had to giggle a little this afternoon when I got an e-mail at work from WD announcing that "Big Brother" was starting its new season this Thursday night. I was so pumped and could tell by his e-mail that he was thrilled to have something to watch on TV again since our regular shows' seasons have ended. I decided to check out the bios for the upcoming "house guests" to see which ones I predicted me & WD would favor. Strictly based on the bios on the CBS website, I anticipate that I will favor Jameka. She has some great favorite movies and music! I bet we could hang out for hours based on this similarity alone. I bet WD will vote for Jessica. She is a cute, blond, beer-drinking, country-music-listening girl. Despite the fact that she says she enjoys girly-girl things like cheerleading and shopping, I bet she will rank high on WD's list. It should be an interesting season this summer. Big Brother producers are working on some new tricks to keep the show interesting... expect the unexpected!



No comments: