Sunday, July 1, 2007

Bikes listed on EBay!

Well I finally did it... I am selling the motorcycles on Ebay. This was a little scary for me to try to list items that are "high dollar" compared to what I've sold before. WD spent over 6 hours detailing them out yesterday (got the sunburn & soar legs to prove it). We took photos today. I spent a couple of hours prepping the listings, then called Dad Roddy for him to come review the listings before posting. We expect them to sell and to fetch a good price... a step closer to becoming debt free ;-)
Here is the listing for my bike.
Here is the listing for WD's bike.

Yesterday when I picked up Erin & Dylan, we enjoyed a visit with Aunt Shirley over lunch. (Silly Aunt Shirley left her cell phone under the table at the restaurant. It was discovered after she had already gotten on the road when Uncle Nathan called only to be greeted by a customer at the restaurant.) The kids were little chatterboxes about all of the adventures they enjoyed with Aunt Shirley & Uncle Nathan while in the country... 4-wheeler riding, two trips to go-cart park, plus lots more. Dylan got his first bee-sting and Erin has a case of poison ivy. All in the name of fun. Here's a photo of the three of them:


We went to the annex service at HPC this morning. Loved listening to Stovall Weems' sermon last week, but it was good to hear from Pastor Dino this week. He kept it simple this week... there is only one way to heaven and Jesus is that way... so simple Erin could follow his sermon ;-) I'm so thankful that Erin & Dylan are getting spiritual influence from church, because I haven't felt very spiritual lately.

We are getting pumped up for our upcoming 4th of July party! WD is expecting nearly 40 people to show up, but I suspect that we'll have a few back out at the last minute. We will see. At any rate, I can't wait to hang out, pop fireworks and enjoy our friends, neighbors & family that do show up! Here's a recent photo of me and a couple of friends at Dylan's end-of-the-season baseball party. I'm so glad to have FUN friends (see Stacie, me & Jill below)! Hopefully our party will be as much fun as that one.

2 comments:

JILLIEBEAR said...

PAULA,
I FEEL SOO HONORED TO BE ON YOUR BLOG PAGE!! HEY, THAT PARTY LAST NIGHT ROCKED!!!!!!!!!
WE HAD A BLAST. THANK YOU. TALK TO YOU SOON!

JILL

Anonymous said...

hey mom,
I love your webpage. Whenever you can come look at mine at www.erintime.blogspot.com
luv u,
Rin