Sunday, September 2, 2007

First Board of Designers Assignment

Well, you probably are wondering why I haven't posted in a couple of days... my life has been crazy-full! It started Thursday night when I had to do a 300 word essay on the "History of Telecommunications" AND finish my first Board of Designers project for Scrapbook and Co. I also was preparing to do a presentation to the school districts in Region 4 (Lafayette area) on Friday as well. I stayed up until 2:45A.M. Friday morning doing these three tasks. Some of my best work comes out of "last-minute" deadlines (see the photo here of the project I made... it's a door-hanger for Erin's room), but I shouldn't have let things get out control to where I stayed up that late, knowing I had to be up at 5:45A.M. that morning. All is well though... I got all tasks completed successfully and I slept until 11:00 Saturday morning to play catch-up on my sleep. I haven't done that since before having the kids ;-)

No comments: