Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I'm tired...

I hate to complain, but I am tired this week already. This was my agenda today alone:

  • Put Dylan on bus
  • Take Erin to orthodontist for 8AM
  • Run by WD's office to drop off his badge
  • Head to work
  • Work through multiple issues at the office until 5PM
  • Rush out of the office to head home (fielding various calls on cell while maneuvering through traffic and rain)
  • Get home... greeted by hyper dog, loud TV, and 2 kids who need food/baths/HW help/lunch money/responses to teacher correspondence
  • Pack Erin up to take her to dance
  • While she's in dance, run to the middle school for open house where there was a chaotic meet and greet in the gym where no one could hear, it was hot, and there were two huge piles of vomit sprayed across the gym floor
  • Quickly leave the middle school to head back to dance studio to get Erin
  • Run into studio to order dance shoes and pay dance fees
  • Do McD's drivethru
  • Head home to get kids bathed, Bibles read, prayers and tucked into bed
  • I sit down to eat my McD's salad while responding to personal e-mails
  • Chat with WD briefly on the phone since he's settling down for bed after going out to dinner with the guys in Houston, TX on business
  • Print out my assignment for ETEC 5700 Technology Leadership course
  • Blog ;-)
  • Wash face/brush teeth and jump in bed (trying not to think of the day I have to juggle tomorrow).

I hope you keep reading my blog even after this profusely overdramatic bout of "whining".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

JEE! HOW DO YOU DO IT???????

JILL

Brandi said...

I understand!....Sometimes I feel that I need to lift my chin as high as it will go just so I can get enough air into my lungs so I can breath.