Friday, September 28, 2007

To Do List

Well it's Friday night. I love having the weekends off, but it's a good time to get things done that I don't get done during the week. Here's a few things for my list this weekend:

  • wash laundry
  • rinse off front porch
  • decorate for Halloween
  • write research paper on "Planning & Implementing Assistive Tech Program"
  • sleep a little later than usual
  • watch some TV (haven't watched Survivor nor ER yet ;-)
  • hang out with my kids and in-laws
  • balance checkbook
  • maybe squeeze a little scrapping in there if time permits

3 comments:

Mom2HimMeme2Them said...

What about church?
You left out the most important thing.

Unknown said...

I was wondering why her husband didn't make the list

Paula D said...

Hmmmm, as I remember, you made "the list" just fine. I don't check you off ;-)