Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Colbie Caillat


I LUV MUSIC!!! I would just about call it a passion of mine. While I was driving to work this morning, a great new artist came on the radio, with a really "happy" song called Bubbly. This new artist is Colbie Caillet. I don't know much about her other than what I found on her MySpace page. You've got to listen to the little diddy above... especially pleasant when you need a little pick-me-up ;-) Colbie Caillat kind of reminds me of Sandi Thom. If you don't know her song, I Wish I Was a Punkrocker it's one you've got to listen to... it just so happens that I have it here for you too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't get the link to listen or see the pics.
what "blog love"?
love,
Dela

Paula D said...

In order to listen to music I post on my blog, you have to have "Quicktime" plug in. You can download it for free... just search for Quicktime in google.
Notice that I put a link to your website on the side of my blog where my other links are listed... this is what I call "bloggy love".

Anonymous said...

I really like that song Paula!!!!
I'll have to download it!

Jill