Monday, September 17, 2007

"Paula" Trivia

I thought searching the web for trivia would be fun to do so here's what I found; it's all relative to "Me" (oh I know... how egocentric, but what the heck...isn't this whole blogging thing egocentric ;0)

Famous People Named "Paula"
Abdul, Paula
Jones, Paula
Poundstone, Paula
Yates, Paula
Zahn, Paula

Famous People Born on Paula's Birthday-
19 January Births
Watt, James (1736)
Lee, Robert E. (1807)
Poe, Edgar Allan (1809)
Highsmith, Patricia (1921)
Hedren, Tippi (1935)
Joplin, Janis (1943)
Parton, Dolly (1946)
Morris, Jim (1964)
De Matteo, Drea (1973)

Famous People Born where Paula was Born-
Born in Louisiana
Armstrong, Louis (New Orleans)
Beene, Geoffrey (Haynesville)
Capote, Truman (New Orleans)
Clarkson, Patricia (New Orleans)
Cochran, Johnnie (Shreveport)
Connick, Harry Jr. (New Orleans)
Davis, Jimmie (Quitman)
Degeneres, Ellen (Jefferson Parish)
Dobson, James (Shreveport)
Domino, Fats (New Orleans)
Jackson, Mahalia (New Orleans)
Jackson, Randy (Baton Rouge)
Landry, Ali (Breaux Bridge)
Leonard, Elmore (New Orleans)
Leto, Jared (Bossier City)
Lil' Romeo (New Orleans)
Long, Huey P. (Winnfield)
Malone, Karl (Summerfield)
Manning, Peyton (New Orleans)
Marsalis, Branford (Beaux Bridge)
Marsalis, Wynton (New Orleans)
McGraw, Tim (Delhi)
Morton, Jelly Roll (Gulfport)
Newman, Randy (New Orleans)
Newton, Huey (Monroe)
Oswald, Lee Harvey (New Orleans)
Plessy, Homer (New Orleans)
Rice, Anne (New Orleans)
Spears, Britney (Kentwood)
Swaggart, Jimmy (Ferriday)
West, Shane (Baton Rouge)
Williams, Stanley Tookie (New Orleans)
Witherspoon, Reese (New Orleans)

Here are a few other facts about this "Paula":
*Favorite color is red
*I read while I drive (listen, we only get up to 35 mph on I-10... if I can't find something to do for the hour commute, I'll become a cussin' woman with an attitude)
*A job I'd like to try: bartending/waitressing
* I would love to be on a reality TV show
* Childhood nicknames: "Paula Poo" (from my mom & aunt) "Miss Cosmo"(from my aunt), "Pookie Bear" (from my dad), "Stringbean" and "BananaFeet" (from my elementary classmates)

Now you have TMI... enjoy ;-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed this blog info.!!!
keep it rollin!

Jill

Anonymous said...

love it. next time you have tmt look mine up for me. ha ha!
got my website up...
www.mrstedeton.com
tell me what ya think.
love,
dela

Paula D said...

Keep on reading! I love to hear your comments ;-) Dela, I left you some "bloggy love" on my blog links... you go girl!

Unknown said...

Hate to be the one to tell you, but Brittany, being from kentwood, was more than likely born in Magnolia MS like the rest of us.

tallie lea said...

paula deen! you left out the queen of unhealthy delicious cooking. gotta love her.