Saturday, September 12, 2009

Makes me Smile so Much

This morning I woke up, started laundry, made a little breakfast, & then sat down to watch TV a while before heading to the gym.  I don't have enough time during the week to watch Oprah, but I just love her show.  This morning I watched Wednesday's episode & it made me so happy & smile so much that tears came to my eyes. If you didn't get a chance to watch & you need a little pick-me-up, you have to watch snippets of it online at Oprah.com.  Oprah is simply a very generous person who gets a charge out of surprising people by making their "Wildest Dreams Come True".  From the "Tom Cruise" Lady, to Oprah's friend, Gale who is a huge Josh Groban fan, the surprises were just out-of-the-box!  I think my favorite "surprise" was the one she arranged for Jake.  Jake Simpson is a singer from Star Search who loves Stevie Wonder.  He performs Stevie's music exceptionally well.  Oprah had Jake perform "Isn't She Wonderful" (which is a happy song anyway)... & while performing Stevie Wonder came from behind the curtain to join in the performance by playing the harmonica & singing a bit! It was WONDERFUL!  You just have to watch it.  I've set it as a bookmark on my computer so if I need a "happy" moment in my day, I can just watch Jake, Stevie, Oprah, & her pumped up audience!

No comments: