Monday, June 15, 2009

It is H-O-T!!!

One of my typical daily activities is reading the news online. While eating my lunch at my desk, I get the scoop on Baton Rouge "going-ons". My source of choice is 2theadvocate.com. I can read news, get news alerts via my iPhone/email, read a little entertainment info, obits, and of course check out the weather. After this weekend, I was curious as to when it would rain again... my lawn has turned brown, my hubby is battling cholorine deficiencies in the pool, my kids are sunburned, and I'm sweating/cranky. Well the good news is that 2theadvocate posted the weather, the bad news is, is that it is going to remain hot, hot, hot with no rain in sight! Can't we have a "weather day" where we get sent home from work for more than just snow in Louisiana?!?

No comments: