Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day Surprises

We had a fabulous Father's Day! Saturday morning I dropped WD's truck off at the car stereo place & had a really cool Pioneer stereo installed... it has CD, iPod connection, HD radio, Bluetooth hands free phone, satellite radio, the works! It is really, really fantastic. I wouldn't mind having one in my next vehicle, but I wouldn't waste the money on putting one in my cruiser (heck, I still have a Cassette/CD combo radio in my car!). WD hopped in his truck Saturday evening after he got home, and was so thrilled with his gift from me & the kids. But that wasn't all... I just love surprises... Sunday he had to work, but afterwards we took him to dinner... Texas Roadhouse (it's nothing fancy, but it is his favorite). Erin & Dylan excitedly carried in a couple of more gifts into the restaurant. WD has been on this "antique shaving" kick lately, so we ordered an old-fashioned straight blade razor with lavendar shaving soap & a sampler pack of blades. Of course a man can never have enough Levis so we picked up a pair & a comfy Nike t-shirt just for him. It was a great evening, hanging out with the kids, and with our most favorite man in the world.

1 comment:

Heatherbell said...

What a lucky man - thank goodness the Ironman didnh't hear about all of those goodies!!