Friday, July 4, 2008

San Antonio & THE Research Paper



It's been too long since I posted! I haven't been able to do too many things that I love lately, though. Summer school started with a vengeance... what was I thinking to take my research class in the summer?!? I guess, on the bright side, I'll be done quicker this way. Well I have had some fun... I had to go to San Antonio all this week for work. It was a great trip. I attended NECC (a conference for computer freak educators). It was a blast... learned a ton of cool things. One of the first sessions I sat in was a hands-on thing about a program called audacity and how to produce podcasts. You have to check this one out I produced of Erin & Dylan after I got home... they are too much!


In between sessions, I pulled the laptop out to work on my research paper. The introduction has been turned in (a total of something like 12 pages!). Anyway, here are a few fun photos of me and my friend and coworker Kim in San Antonio.

No comments: