Monday, July 7, 2008

How many Me's are there?

My aunt sent me a cool little website that can give statistical information on names. Click here to check it out. You can simply type in your first and last name and the site will spit out stats on it. Here's how my name stacks up:

Paula
There are 330,426 people in the U.S. with the first name Paula.
Statistically the 186th most popular first name.
More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Paula are female.
Davis
There are 1,461,793 people in the U.S. with the last name Davis.
Statistically the 6th most popular last name.

Paula Davis
There are 1,586 people in the U.S. named Paula Davis.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oddly enough it says there are 7 or fewer people with the name Devoyal Davis in the US. I'm gonna go with fewer

Stacie Crawford said...

I don't know why - it's a very popular name.