Saturday, July 26, 2008

Say a Little Prayer...

I missed an entire week of work last week because of some complications (excruciating head and neck ache) I had with a spinal tap procedure I had done Monday. I've been laying on my back (in my bed or recliner when I about to go crazy from being stuck upstairs) all week long. I finally called the doctor who sent me to the surgi-center to have a blood patch on my spinal cord, which gave me instant relief from the head/neck pain. I couldn't walk very well (back pain), Friday, but my head was completely better. I was so excited because I could return to work Monday. Well now I am having the severe headaches again anytime I stand up! I am having some weird vision problems too, that would totally prevent me from going to the office Monday if it doesn't get better. Well today is Saturday... I have all day tomorrow to get better ;-) Please say a little prayer for me (and my sweet husband, WD, who has had to manage the house, work, and kids all alone for the last week).

No comments: