Friday, June 6, 2008

Outback Makes Me Smile :-)

I just love eating at the Outback... their bloomin' onion, their delicious house salad (with my favorite and only type of honey-mustard dressing I eat), the Alice Springs chicken, the new sweet potato smash... mmmm I'm starting to get hungry now. Not only does their food make me happy but they also have these really cute little coasters that are rather entertaining too... while waiting for my Wallaby Darn, I like to thumb through the drink coasters set in a stack on the table. Some are hilarious, some are goofy, some are just ads, but they all make me smile. I've even started a collection of these, hanging them in my office! You have to check them all out at Outback's website, but I think my favorite three are:

"...and then I accidentally hit Reply All."

"I'm honest about my weight, but I've started lying about my height."

"2 much txting mks u 1 bad splr."

No comments: