Wednesday, June 11, 2008

More Movies...

While the kids are out of town, WD and I have been able to see another movie! I'm trying to get in as much entertainment as possible because after this week, I'll be consumed with a research class that began Monday and will last until August. The movie we saw this time was much better than the Zohan one! "What Happens in Vegas" was a cute movie about a couple of crazy people having a little too much to drink, end up married (unknowingly), then end up hitting a jackpot on a slot machine. They take it to court, but instead of a divorce and splitting the money, the judge orders 6 months of "hard marriage". It was cute... not the greatest movie, but nice for a little no-brainer entertainment. I think I had more fun checking out the movie props in the theater's lobby! Check out these photos I snapped with my phone...

No comments: