Sunday, June 22, 2008

Just Couldn't Resist...


While shopping with Dylan at ToysRUs yesterday, we ended up in the video game section, of course. While Dylan was checking out KungFu Panda for the Wii, I got a chance to try out guitar hero for XBox 360. I was hooked! It was a blast to rock out while trying to "play along" with the music. Well the bundle at ToysRUs was quite costly... over $100 bucks! I checked out Ebay just out of curiosity. I found the wireless MINT GUITAR HERO III BUNDLE XBOX 360 LEGENDS of ROCK WIRELESS . The bidding started at only 20bucks, so I had to join in the action. I ended up winning the auction for $40. Now I can't wait for delivery... so much for laundry and chores... I'll be glued to the game for a while!

4 comments:

tallie lea said...

yeah, you're gonna love this game. we bought a game system (wii) just for this. now you're going to have to buy rock band so the whole family can join in at the same time :)

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

yeah mom listen to tallie lea you need to buy us rock band and you could even be then singer. (its really fun) oh about that "deleted" comment.... i didn't like my picture so i deleted that comment and put this one so that you wouldn't have to look at that UGLY picture of me!!!

Paula D said...

Tallie,
How's it going? I lost the link to your blog. Are you still writing? The last I remember reading was when ya'll were house shopping. Any updates?
Paula