Tuesday, February 5, 2008

New Phone

It's really fun having a family that loves gadgets and techie stuff. WD and I headed out to the ATandT store today to buy upgraded phones and service. After dealing with Verizon for 2 years, we were so glad to have new options now. ATandT doesn't have near the restrictions Verizon does... can change plans, add lines, upgrade phones, etc without extending contracts. I loved my Blackberry (can't live without it), so I didn't want to give it up. WD easily convinced me that the newer Blackberry would work just as well, not to mention they had a red one! It's so really fun... I even was able to download a song with this new Blackberry whereas before I simply had the Blackberry tone. The next time you hear "Low", it may just be my phone... not very professional, but lots of fun to jam to!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm jealous!!!!!!!!!

Jill