Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Great Friends

I have recently really enjoyed some great times with friends and family recently! A couple of weeks ago, I experienced the Wine Loft with some of my coworkers/friends... very nice place and very good time! I also was invited to a friend's lakehouse to scrapbook (2 weekends in a row)! Karen was such a great hostess... she opened up the lakehouse to all of us girls and even provided tons of delicious treats/food. I slept comfy in the bunkbed room with the nice toasty heater, and enjoyed the smell of the nice clean woods. Not to mention the great people I've met and some I've gotten to know even better... Heather, Annette, Lisa, Denise, and Kristy. Hanging out with Connie is always a pleasure. Of course the girls night out with Brooklyn, Brandi, Jamie, Jamie's Mom, and Mom Barbara. The out-of-this-world surprise birthday party where I got to see tons of family and friends including neighbor friends Stacy and Jen. What a great time where special memories were made. WD and I have even enjoyed each others company in the last week or so... maybe it's actually helping us to like each other even more by hanging out with other people too! I am truly blessed to be surrounded with such special friends and family!

No comments: