Saturday, January 19, 2008

Surprise Birthday Celebration




WD got me good this year! I don't think I've ever had such a fun birthday. He arranged for most of our family and friends (and even my coworkers) to be at our house last night. When he and I arrived from eating out, we walked in the door and everyone jumped out and surprised me. I have never been so surprised or freaked-out. I know that I couldn't have a better husband, better family, and better friends. Thanks to all who planned, replanned (as I know it was initially scheduled for tonight), and make it over! You made turning 34 an event I'll never forget. Ya'll are the greatest and I am truly thankful!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paula - it was a blast. You have a wonderful family and lots of people who love you. 1st class party!! I was glad that I could be a part of it. We gotcha good.

Stacie

Anonymous said...

Aww, that was so sweet! Happy Birthday, Paula. We need to get together soon. I love ya'll! Hugs and kisses, Carrie ;)