Sunday, January 27, 2008

Chi

One of my favorite birthday gifts this year was given to me by my in-laws. It's the Chi flat-iron for styling hair. I had heard many of my friends and family sing its praises, but just couldn't fathom spending over $100 on a hair appliance. I now know why everyone loves it. This tool heats quickly and makes styling my hair a snap. I can't wait to give it a try on Erin's hair. She has to wear curls when she dances with her competition dance team, and I've been told there are really cool techniques for making ringlet curls with the Chi. In the meantime, she loves the straight look and is ecstatic that she can have my old flat-iron which worked ok, but took longer than the Chi to heat up.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paula - I felt the same way about not wanting to spend so much on a flat iron - until I tried my niece's. The Chi is amazing. Hey, thanks for bringing Cameron to school today. I wonder what was up with the bus? Do you think we both just missed it? See ya!

Stacie

Anonymous said...

Paula,

Makes me happy that you like your Chi so much. After you, Brandi & Brooklyn getting on the "Chi wagon" I may just have to get one myself.

Karen said...

I am on my second Chi so I know what you mean. I also have a large Chi curling iron that is wonderful and I gave my niece the Chi hair dryer. I don't have enough hair to dry to need it but she has long thick thick hair.

Can't wait to see you Friday.

Jete' Dance Company said...

Stacie - I think the bus got caught up in that traffic jam on Airline this morning. It was no problem dropping the boys off. So you have the chi, too?

Paula D said...

Karen - I will definitely see you Friday... can you send me directions?