Monday, January 14, 2008

Bucket List



Today was "Inauguration Day" here in Baton Rouge, so I didn't have to go to the office ;-) After putting the kids on the bus, I hit the laundry and headed out to do grocery shopping. What a boring way to spend the day off. After spending half the day doing the same ole mundane tasks that would have been done regardless of being off or not, I decided to head to the movie theater... by myself. It was rather nice. I saw "The Bucket List" starring Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman. It was really cute. Basic story line... two completely different men meet each other through hospitalization where they are forced to share a room. They both are given a year or less to live, but it isn't so morbid, because the rest of the movie is about how they complete tasks and life experiences that they have listed on the bucket list, a list of things to do before "kicking the bucket". It was heartwarming and funny.

No comments: