Saturday, January 5, 2008

ANTM

I have just discovered a really cool show on VH1... "America's Next Top Model". Over the last couple of days there has been a non-stop ANTM marathon showing episode after episode of this series that apparently has been out for quite a few years. Tyra Banks (former model... and I think she acts some too) hosts the show along with a few very strange men who serve as runway trainers and photographers. Besides seeing all of the beautiful clothes and lovely people, this show appeals to me from a photographer's perspective. It is so amazing what the photographers can do from an artistic standpoint! I'll have to find out when it currently airs then set the DVR now to record this new found reality TV series.

3 comments:

Brooklyn said...

oh god that show is addicting. i watch every season

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I just happened to end up on your blog. But, isn't that a really old show? I live in Holland and we've had it on air since ages! Yes, it's fun though! Byebye, Lisa

Paula D said...

Hi Lisa,
Yeah, I have heard ANTM has been out sometime... I'm just getting into it, though. I think our new season starts in the US next week!