Thursday, October 25, 2007

Real Cake from College Drive Wal-mart

I kid you not! My friend Stacie e-mailed this photo to me today. Her aunt's friend ordered a cake from the College Drive Wal-mart for a coworker's "going away" party. She placed the order over the phone saying: At the top I would like it to say "Best Wishes Suzanne", and then underneath that "We will miss you". Look at what they put on the cake! If it were me, I couldn't stay mad long, because I'd be dying laughing! Another reason to get an education... check out "Under Neat"!

3 comments:

tallie lea said...

i think i may have taught this person :)
thanks for the laugh!

Mom2HimMeme2Them said...

That walmart is weird anyway. I have been there about 5 times. The last time was and will be my last time there. They make up things to please theirselves.

Anonymous said...

THEIR IDIOTS!

JILL