Sunday, October 7, 2007

Movie Review


I finally got to watch the new "Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer" this weekend. Typically not a huge fan of comic book, action movies, I was surprised by my interest in this one... I guess it was because I so enjoyed the first one. Some of the other comic-book spin-off movies that I have enjoyed are Spiderman and X-men. I guess the reason why I like these movies is because there is the "good" versus "evil" thing where you can celebrate in knowing that "good" will prevail. In all of these there is a small element of humor that's subtle and not too over the top which makes me smile, too. One of my favorite parts in Fantastic4 was when Johnny Storm touches Ben Grimm and they switch powers... Johnny turns into rock while Ben has fire power (see photo above). Gotta love good movies!

No comments: