Thursday, October 18, 2007

My Favorite Breakfast



I have made a habit (good or bad?) of stopping by Chick-fil-a in the mornings for breakfast. Oh my how I enjoy their chicken biscuit and sweet tea. After checking out the nutritional content (the biscuit is 420 calories and the large sweet tea is 230 calories!!!), I can see now that I'll have to not go as frequently and when I do go, get the unsweetened tea (and add Splenda once I get to work). Since I don't drink coffee, I typically drink a diet DP, but have recently subbed it with the sweet tea. Yes, Chick-Fil-A does sell breakfast! Look for me at the Siegan Lane location at about 8a.m. if I am having one of my "indulgent" mornings!

2 comments:

tallie lea said...

i am not alone!! i got really hooked on these biscuits when i was pregnant with brady. the craving did not go away when i delivered him! by far the best breakfast around - sweet tea included!

Paula D said...

Hey Tallie... I still haven't switched to the unsweetened tea yet... it's truly an addiction I can't kick ;-)