Saturday, December 13, 2008

Lazy Saturday & Enjoyed EVERY Minute!

Today was an ultra-lazy day. The only productive thing I did was complete my last assignment for this semester (YEAH... I'm out of school until January 12th!). While sitting at my new desk, finishing the assignment, blogging, ordering pictures, and many other things I do on the computer, I realized I hadn't introduced my new office friends to you yet.
These two little buddies are from Houston, Texas... specifically the IKEA store there! Erin positioned one in 5th position (dance move, I think) and the other doing "Happy Hands" from the movie Napolean Dynamite! They don't have names yet, but they are very fun to look at.
And I had to add one more picture that my friend Stacie sent me... it is Dylan and Cameron (my boy & hers). I miss the snow already!

No comments: