Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Tree & a Zoe Update

I finally put the final touches on my tree today. The traditional ornaments of the past stayed in the boxes for use another year. My favorite ornaments are the huge, white snowflakes which I found in a Christmas speciality store a couple of years ago. I kept the tree decor very simple and clean this year (that's my way of excusing my laziness ;-)
Zoe, the Davis puppy, has been with us a week today! This morning WD & I took her to the vet... she was having some problems with her poop which freaked me out. The vet looked her over, gave us a prescription which should fix her right up, and offered reassuring expertise on her health. The cutest little thing she has learned to do is climb the stairs in the house... the only problem right now is that she doesn't know how to climb down. When we hear her little whine, we know she's stuck at the top of the stairs waiting for one of us to carry her little butt down. Hopefully she'll learn how to get downstairs with Chewee's help and demonstrations.

1 comment:

Stacie Crawford said...

Hey Paula - Zoe is sooooooo cute. What a cute picture of her on top of the stairs.

Stacie