Wednesday, November 14, 2007

New Coat of Paint


I have procrastinated and procrastinated in painting my bathroom upstairs. It was plain jane white for nearly a year, then my neighbor offered to give me this gorgeous "parchment" colored paint (she painted her whole downstairs with it). When I painted it on our bathroom walls it ended up looking like I had smeared mustard all over them! I never finished trimming it out because I was so dissatisfied with the look. My darling WD offered to go with me to Home Depot this past weekend to choose a new color. He even offered to do the work! I absolutely love it now... we chose a color called "Magic Spell" by Behr... it's sort of a bluish/purple color and it looks great with the white trim! Now I'll need to decorate.

1 comment:

Brooklyn said...

thats like the exact color i want for my master bath. cant wait to see it!