Monday, November 24, 2008

New Music

WD ran by the store before coming home from work the other day. He picked up a couple of newly released CDs that he knew I was buzzing about... David Cook's & Nickelback's! I was so excited to have the CDs, especially since it was the first day of their release. David Cook's CD has his American Idol hit, "The Time of My Life" which is still one of my favorites, but I think my favorite off his self-titled CD is "Lie". Listen to all of them on David Cook's website. I wanted the new Nickelback CD for one song, "Gotta Be Somebody". When I started listening to the other tracks, I was surprised that some of the lyrics were "adult-themed". I really like the rock-out feel of the CD as a whole, but I have to skip over a couple of songs if the kids are in the car with me.

2 comments:

tallie lea said...

i am also loving the david cook cd.

Paula D said...

What's your favorite song? My fave is "Lie" and of course his anthem song from American Idol!