Saturday, August 2, 2008

Ichiban & Mamma Mia

I've had a wonderful last couple of days. WD took me, Erin, & Dylan to Ichiban's Japanese Grill Thursday night. I was not looking forward to it because I don't like sushi, but I knew the kids would enjoy the entertaining grill scene. Well I ended up loving the food and the atmosphere! With the exception of the final bill, it was absolutely perfect. If you want to go, make sure to have money to burn.

Friday night, WD & Dylan had a cub scout den meeting at the house. Erin had been worried to death about getting her school clothes, so she and I went to shop. We planned to shop just a little, eat Chick-fil-A, then see Mamma Mia (I had a couple of free tickets). We ended up shopping a lot, eating Chick-fil-A, and seeing Mamma Mia at 10:05. It was actually a great movie... I wasn't looking forward to it, but then the music was wonderful (I had no idea the music was going to be from ABBA, which I love!) and Glenn Close was hilarious. Definitely a chick-flick which made the Erin-Mom night a lot of fun!

No comments: