Tuesday, April 8, 2008

West Monroe

I am traveling for work again today. I have to be in Monroe, Louisiana tomorrow to present the teacher certification website to the pre-service teachers attending ULM... my ole alma mater. When driving, I had beautiful weather and a rather quiet, scenic drive. I decided to drive through town to see what was around. Things have changed quite a bit. One thing hasn't changed... the hospital where I was born on Thomas Road in West Monroe, Glenwood Hospital. It's still here, but seems to have had a facelift... I wonder when I'll need mine (LOL)?

1 comment:

Stacie Crawford said...

Paula - I just have to say that I miss you. Have a safe, productive time in Monroe. Just the other day, I was in Hammond and rode around the campus of SLU (my old alma mater). I thoroughly enjoyed looking around and reminiscing in my mind of that time in my life. I'm still a David Cook, Michael Johns fan and I'm loving Idol this year. We are hot and heavy into baseball with Darra head coaching. That's what our free time consists of. Thank goodness for your blog. I can at least keep up with the Davis' this way. We are overdue for an adult night with margarita's or something. Take care!