Friday, April 18, 2008

Patio Progress

We (I use that term lightly... since it has really been WD and Dad Roddy) have been working on our patio. We've had the addition to the house done for quite some time now, but now we are adding the details. WD bought a Jenn-Air and an ice machine to install along one wall of the patio/outdoor kitchen area. Dad Roddy is making the cabinets. WD hung really cool fans yesterday and caulked up/prepped a wall along the side of the outdoor kitchen area to protect it from the weather. I can't wait until it's all done. I'm so excited, that I am working on recovering our patio loveseat and chairs, plus we were able to find the table & chairs set at Home Depot that I had been wanting to get! It was nice before, but now it will be our little piece of paradise (assuming I can get some plants to grow around it, too)! When it is all done, I'll post a couple of photos here.

No comments: