Monday, April 21, 2008

Birmingham Dance Competition



I traveled to Birmingham, Alabama this past weekend to take Erin to the Nexstar Dance Competition. We had a very fun time. Birmingham wasn't the most picturesque place I have visited, but it was neat staying in a hotel built in 1925. The best part of course was watching my girl dance! She was amazing (I'm not biased). The hiphop dance her group performed won top honors with a platinum rating and 1st place trophy. It was awesome!!! (The few photos above are a few photos that I was able to snap before the judges made an announcement that no photos were allowed... these are of Erin's tap dance.)

2 comments:

Stacie Crawford said...

Awesome!! Go Erin. Glad y'all had a good trip.

Paula D said...

Thanks Stacie! You are one of my best "blog readers". I love getting your comments... who wouldn't you are always so sweet!