Saturday, March 29, 2008

Spiders

I have a problem... there seems to be many mini-spiders in my living room. I woke this morning to find 3 along the baseboard behind the end table in the living room. It sort of freaked me out, but I captured and killed them. Then I sat down in my chair to watch a little TV, when Dylan noticed that there was a spider climbing out of my school binder sitting on the floor by my chair. Chewee went nuts trying to catch it. That's when I looked up and saw two more creeping around the carpet in the middle of the room. It's very creepy, and although I know they aren't on me, I have this creepy-crawly feeling they are going to crawl onto me when I am unaware. I am not typically scared of critters (well I am of snakes), but now I'm paranoid of spiders. Any ideas why I would have so many spiders in my house? Any suggestions on ridding them other than sic-ing Chewee on them?

3 comments:

Stacie Crawford said...

Yuk Paula - I don't like spiders either. Sounds like you need an exterminator. If we see any creepy crawlers in our house, it is usually a spider. Thanks for having Cameron over last night. I love he and Dylan's relationship. Talk to ya later.

Stacie

Mom2HimMeme2Them said...

I have been noticing the same at my house. Little spiders and cobwebs.

Paula D said...

I guess I should be thankful I have no other creepy-crawlies around here. I may call someone out to spray for the spiders, but I may regret it when the mosquito season kicks in.