Thursday, December 27, 2007

Movie Review of "Awake"

I really enjoyed the movie, "Awake". I like Jessica Alba and I loved the terrifying topic of “anesthetic awareness”. I never thought about being “awake” while undergoing surgery! I guess while most folks wouldn’t go crazy over this movie, I enjoyed it because it made me think about a topic I hadn’t thought of before, it was spooky, with spots of comedy, and it was only 84 minutes long (I guess I have a touch of ADD as I get older, because I can barely make it through a 2 hour movie anymore without getting fidgety or if at home, I fall asleep.) This flick has some strong language that you have to overlook and if you are squeamish, you’ll have to cover your eyes during surgery scenes. It’s not on the big screen anymore (I saw it last week), but it’s due to come out on DVD in March.

No comments: