Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas is for Chilling Out

I think I have watched more TV in the last two days than I have the whole year! I actually sat and watched 5 full length movies, a few episodes of ER, an episode of Amazing Race, Crowned, Don't Forget the Lyrics, plus much more. It has been totally relaxing. I cooked up a few sweets, made a pot of shrimp soup, and have enjoyed curling up in my chair with Dylan on one hip and Chewee in my lap. WD has had to do last minute shopping, and Erin has been running from friend's house to friend's house hanging out. I have wrapped more gifts than I care to count, but on my own time schedule... a few here and a few there. WD and I ventured out to the new Perkins Rowe mall just because we wanted to get out and enjoy the cool weather. It has been a very good time and I am looking forward to tonight's Christmas festivities at my mother-in-law's where we watch all 8 of her grandchildren excitedly open gifts and play. Tomorrow will be just as exciting to see Erin and Dylan fill with excitement and joy!

No comments: