Thursday, December 13, 2007

HairCut

I finally was able to make it to get my hair done. It has been since APRIL! My stylist was so shocked that I was able to go that long without it being trimmed or colored. I was fighting to not color... I was going to try to let the gray come on in, but it was hard to resign to that at only 33... SO I got it highlighted instead of just colored. That does a great job of concealing all those wirey white hairs from poking through. I also went with the stylist's suggestion of a few bangs, which I was glad I did. The photos don't really do the color justice; not to mention I slept on the "do" last night. Thanks to my little morning buddy, Dylan, for snapping the photos. At 8, he's starting to get the hang of using a camera. (He purposefully and thoughtfully positioned me so that part of the Christmas tree could be seen.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paula - greetings from Texas!! I love the do!!!! The bangs are great and the color rocks!
Enjoy!!

Stacie

Anonymous said...

I think your hair came out wonderful!! I Like!!!

Jill