Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Smells Nice

WD likes to buy me perfume and jewelry, but I am fickle and unpredictable when it comes to both.  Today I love one kind and tomorrow it's "just ok".  I guess I let my mood direct my preferences & it has kept WD from buying me such frivolities.  Well this Christmas he found the perfect "fragrant" gift for me.  It is a sampler from Sephora.  It came in this terrific little hat-box with about 12 different perfume samples.  Along with the samples, there is a guide describing each frangrance & its designer.  I try a different scent everyday, and then I record my initial opinion of it, my opinion the next day, and if WD noticed or not.  After I sample all the scents, I can take the enclosed gift coupon back to Sephora for a full bottle of which ever scent I liked best.  So far I really am liking "Stella" and "Cashmere Mist". WD gets a gold star for picking this gift out for me!

2 comments:

Heatherbell said...

what a cool idea! Way to go WD!!!

Anonymous said...

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=21791234&postID=5011685369727758637&page=1&token=1264665306957_AIe9_BGtVUgtE2lPBG9TIZ-_CVkYNrwYiRE-GGs0AaSw_GrX9xRpW1d9ugK3O1vTA07gUD3RjBKgDT_oBtjd15iUUrf6yukd_-ArUHcxdLxckXGyNshXscPhGvka41OIqKhgxrNJBhm7pqJfin5Em4cyetRHcTb_XvoNuEfLZnER-oLDcefmVsv_vccx17UdqmL6Uv5f9jDfsuy1vjGTHH1Ty9csjKA0Lw