Thursday, August 13, 2009

Life is Busy, but GREAT!

Over the last few weeks, I've traveled for work, I've traveled for fun, got the kids back in school, & now are trying to find a home for our puppy, Zoe! Yes, life is busy, but I'm very thankful. Last week's trip to Gulf Shores was just what the doctor ordered... while my husband worked & my children were with their grandparents, I headed further south... to the BEACH! My friend Karen has a condo on the beach & was going down for a little time of relaxation. She invited me to join her (and our friend Teri, her husband, & daughter who were there part of the time I was). Thanks Karen!!! It was fabulous. I started my trip Thursday night, shopped at outlet mall & ate at Lambert's Friday, laid on the beach all day Saturday, and laid by the pool all day Sunday.



Upon returning to "reality", I enjoyed some time with Erin & Dylan before sending them back to school yesterday. Erin reluctantly allowed me to snap a few photos of her as she was leaving to catch the bus (she didn't want me taking her to school... I guess I would embarrass her?... after all she's in 8th grade!). Dylan was also enthusiastic to start school. He asked me to take him on his first day, and willingly posed for the camera. It's his last year in elementary school... 5th grade!


No comments: