Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Shack & a "matching song"

I recently read the book, The Shack, by William P Young. It was a remarkable story that so dearly impressed upon me a true picture of who God is. It firmly reiterated that God loves me as I am with fault and flaws. I particularly loved the way how a couple of characters in the book referred to God as "Papa". If you haven't read it, you need to take a little bit of time to read it... it's a short, easy read, but it may have a profound effect on you. While commenting on the book on Facebook today, I was listening to my iPod when the song, "Broken & Beautiful" by Mark Schultz came on. It should be the theme song to the book The Shack! Listen to it here:

Broken And Beautiful.mp3

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I have not read the book yet...but do plan on it! Isn't Mark Schultz great...I saw him in concert at Bethany a year or so ago!!!