Sunday, May 4, 2008

Scrappin with the Chicks

I spent a great weekend with a bunch of girlfriends at the newly remodeled Red Lion Hotel's convention room scrapbooking! It was the first annual "Scrappin' with the Chicks", and it was a blast. I got lots of layouts done, and won a bunch of great prizes. Fun, fun, fun. The best part was getting caught up with the girls. We chatted, laughed, gossiped, and acted completely goofy (without cares in the world). The biggest surprise of the weekend was running into a girl I was best friends in middle school, Alyssa. The most coincidental thing was that she just married a guy who works with WD at Rubicon! I nearly freaked out... it was just too coincidental. WD is coworkers and friends with Bobby who married my school buddy! I am looking forward to inviting them over so that we can catch up with each other!

1 comment:

Mom2HimMeme2Them said...

Alyssa Brown?

I saw that she was getting married.