Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

It will be easier to update everyone by just showing you pictures...
Erin's shopping birthday at the mall with her friends:
Kids playing on top of the playhouse... yep, WD let them jump off the top of the playhouse onto the trampoline!
The kids have been enjoying free-dress day, field-days, and fun days at school (it's never been easier waking Dylan up than it has this week)...
To top it all off, Erin & Dylan have dance recitals next weekend... this weekend we are planning on having the neighbors over to celebrate Memorial day on the back patio... and the list keeps going!

2 comments:

Stacie Crawford said...

Paula - doesn't it require so much energy when keeping busy!! The pictures are precious. It feels like just yesterday I was at the mall with my friends...but is soooo wasn't yesterday. Maybe one day Erin and those same friends will meet at Starbucks for coffee to celebrate a birthday!! I'm also VERY excited that my boy David Cook took home the crown of American Idol. He rocks!! Take care.

Paula D said...

Love that David Cook won!!! He is so awesome... I'll be first in line to buy his CD whenever it is released!
Oh, I just did a scrapbook page of your birthday at Starbucks! I'll have to show it to you soon.

Hugs,
P